Conservatories & Windows Direct is committed to providing the highest quality window and/or door
installation service to all our customers. When something does go wrong, we need you to tell us about
it. This will help us to improve our standard of service.
If you have a complaint of any kind, please contact us with the details by phone or in writing by email
1. We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within seven days of
receiving it, enclosing a copy of this Complaints Procedure Document.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Mr
Osborne, who will review your complaint and speak to the team that worked on your installation.
3. Mr Osborne will then arrange a visit to your home – or the premises where the installation was
undertaken, if different to your home – to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this
within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
4. Within five days of the visit, Mr Osborne will write to you to confirm what took place and any
solutions that were agreed with you.
5. If you do not want this home visit, or it is not possible, Mr Osborne will send you a detailed written
reply to your complaint, including suggestion for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you
the acknowledgement letter.
6. A complaint will be considered ‘closed’ if you write to accept finding of our response or fail to
respond within six weeks of receiving the communications from Conservatories & Windows Direct
detailed in points 4 or 5 above.
Please note: Where a complaint is received and dealt with by the close of business following the day
of receipt of the complaint the above procedures do not need to be followed. However, a record will be
made and kept of the complaint and its resolution.
Conservatories & Windows Direct
8 Exchange Business Estsate
Telephone: 01543 500530