Flush Sash Windows
Our Liniar range of Flush Sash windows are different to others on the market, being designed completely from scratch to take advantage of the latest developments in window engineering technology. Cutting-edge design and advanced technology offer the best flexibility to create an individual appearance for every home, the Liniar system breaks the boundaries of possibility with a range that doesn’t even need to look like traditional timber or PVCu windows.
Sometimes, property owners are restricted to only installing timber window frames. However, timber frames tend to be expensive, high maintenance, prone to warping, and difficult to replace. Like casement windows, flush sash windows can fit into any style of property. Flush sash windows bring back the aesthetics of 1930’s traditional joinery timber frames combined with 21st century features, where the sash fits flush into the frame. Not only that but the frame can also be foiled to create the illusion of traditional timber, or create a sleek and modern finish.
Benefits Of Flush Sash Windows
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficient A+ rated windows
- Environmentally friendly – made from 100% lead free PVCu materials
- Higher thermal efficiency than timber
- A double-action bubble gasket provide a continuous seal to help prevent draughts
- Fully secure with the option to fit additional safety features such as hinge guards and child restrictors to offer maximum home security
- Available in a wide range of attractive styles, coloured foils, and finishes
- ISO 9001 and BBA certified
- Made in the UK – fully designed and produced in a Derbyshire factory
If you are looking for traditional window frames with the latest technology, flush sash windows can offer you just that. Our team is able to supply them for you in any configuration, according to your home or business property. If you would prefer to speak with our team directly about our range of flush sash windows and glazing options, please contact one of our advisers who would be happy to help you.