All about our Conservatory Installation in Stafford
- Have a full site survey – this is extremely important to make sure the installation meets your requirements and expectations. This process is an attempt to iron out any issues before the construction begins.
- Look at the position of your conservatory, as north facing builds tend to get colder in the winter, which may mean extra costs for installation of heaters.
- Most of the time conservatories don’t require a planning application but it’s a useful exercise just in case. You will require planning permission if your conservatory installation in Stafford, covers more than half the area around your house or if the conservatory roof is higher than the highest point of your property.
- Ground preparation works, digging out the foundations and general clearance of the area
- Laying the foundations and constructing the base
- Construction of a small brick wall
- Installation of the conservatory, including the roof, leadwork to the wall and rainwater guttering
- Now you can install the electrics, start plastering the wall and sils
Choose the right conservatory installation in Stafford
Here at C&W Direct, we offer a host of different styles of conservatory installation in Stafford, making sure we can cater for any style and size of the home.
The Edwardian style conservatory is one of the most popular choices in the UK, fitting easily with the majority of home styles, consisting of large windows and a glass roof.
Get in touch with the conservatory installation in Stafford specialists
Here at C&W Direct, we don’t do rough estimates for your conservatory installation in Stafford, but by taking all the variables into account we offer customers a free quotation.
Every conservatory we work on comes with a 15-year guarantee as standard with all locking mechanisms secured by design, giving you a security guarantee.
Contact us today and speak to our team about how we can help you by adding a quality conservatory to your home.